Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

100 Hats

Right now I am lacking inspiration  so I have decided that I am going to crochet 100 hats in varying sizes and colors and materials. I really need to start pushing some of this stuff out. Not to mention I am a yarn hoarder this just may give me the revenue  to buy my sewing machine and to purchase some new yarn.  I  do not have the slightest clue of what I am going to make half of these hats I bought the yarn merely because I needed them for a single project or I thought that the color was pretty. I know Chris thinks that I dont need anymore craft stuff, if I use everything then I will be justified  to buy MORE!! I have a few down... many more to go, I will keep you guys informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment