Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

100 Hat Challange update 1

Apparently I am a copyright infringer... Etsy dropped one of the hats that I had made, which probably was the hat that had the best outlook for sales. It kind of bothered me because it was a Bender hat inspired from Futurama and  I created the pattern myself. I do not see Fox producing such a pattern, which means it is not covered under a "copy right" perhaps a trademark but not a copy right.  I have to figure out how to sell them on here because I am going to continue to make them, just in a different fashion. I am also bothered  by the fact that this had got deleted but the Hello Kitty one did not!

In other news I am 18 hats in on the 100 hat challenge. Some days I make as many as 4 others I am lucky if I get 1 done. It depends on the kids and the amount of energy that I have. At first I was just going to make 100 of the same hat. That got really redundant really quick so now I am allowing myself the chance to be some what creative with it.  I will be making animals and other character hats  but that will only happen after all 100 hats are made. I think it will let me be truly open. As of right now I am having fun with it. I kind of wish that I would have been more productive last week and gotten more done. I am aiming for at least 2 hats, every day this week. I am not going to stop at 2 though just in case there are days that I can  not get 2 done, if I make extra at the end of the week it just adds  to the total count.  I may even have Aydan make some of his own with the nifty knitter loom. Even if he does I am not going to add them to my final count.

My next project will be a leash of some sort for the beast baby . However cute I think it is she will be the death of me. Just now she was trying to climb in a box she fell in, she didn't cry, no she just started throwing all the clothes out of the box until it was empty. She even managed to  get her self out of the box with out hurting herself!



No comments:

Post a Comment