Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Stuff Pepper Tutorial

Summer season is  upon us which means the use of homegrown is sneaking up on us. Here ix a tutorial for one of my favorite homegrown suppers. I would like to add that cooking is in fact an art form, one that I attempt to create often, and though it taste good it is not pretty.

Stuff Peppers

A bit of history.   Stuffed peppers show up in many different cultures across the world, for many a staple of their diet.  Though they are all slightly different the one thing that stays the same is the fact that they use a pepper.

For this you will need

* Ground Chuck ( I used 3 lbs)
* 1 cup of rice
* 2 large eggs
* 3 large onions
* 1/2  stalk celery
* 2 large cans tomato sauce
* Green  Peppers (1 to cut and however many to stuff  I used 6)








No comments:

Post a Comment