Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Foot Surgery and other rambeling

I think that I have been doomed my a previous injury that was not allowed to heal correctly. I am hoping that I do not have to go with the whole intense surgery route because I have diabetes and yeah I dont feel like being footless, it would defiantly put a  damper my plans. But regardless of what they opt to do I am going to be laid up for a while.. which mean more time sitting on my ass (for lack of a better term) creating. My only demand for prior to such event is a sewing machine, and someone that will not be embarrassed to chase me around numerous crafts stores while I sport and amigo... or to push me around in those obnoxious wheel chairs with a basket on the front. These things need to be set in place prior to it happening because I surely do not trust sending Chris and the kids to Hobby Lobby or Jo-Ann Fabrics for supplies... that could and most likely would end tragically for everyone involved.

I am almost done with the ginormous rug.. I hope tomorrow to get pictures up, and add a few more things to etsy. I am waiting on one of Chris' friends so that I can take better pictures of my products that I do have ready. Ultimately I need a better camera but as of right now I am yet to submit myself to the will of local pawn shop gods, perhaps soon.

Today I have learned that I am not a card maker and should no longer attempt to make cards, I have good ideas but it usually ends up resembling something Aydan would make.

I should head to bed or get to work... yay to giving myself ultimatums...

Until we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment