I am a bit frustrate with my Etsy store, I am paying for advertisement, I am adding all sorts of new stuff and it feel like I will NEVER enjoy the fruits of my labor. I called the only stores in the area that I thought would potentially allow me to put items on consignment to no avail. I am beginning to wonder if this is all a flop, a waste of my time. I am not sure what more energy I can devout to all of this. I finally have forty likes on Facebook which took me a ton of work to get to that point.
I hate to say it but I feel like my friends and family(not that there are many) are growing tired of my "pipe dreams". I know that people have been successful on Etsy, but seriously, what does it take that I am not doing. I am looking forward to craft shows this fall but I surely hope that by then my spirit isn't broken.
No comments:
Post a Comment