So I have been working a number of different projects, not limited to my recycled items, hats, rugs, and my first Amigurumi, which ended up looking slightly retarded. In my defense though I have never really made anything of the nature, and I didn't have any clay to make actual eyes for them, so I thought it a wonderful idea to use clay. I enjoyed making it though and perhaps my subsequent ones wont look like their mother drank while they were in utero...
In other news I am finally forcing Aydan to do his summer homework... which I got all sorts of pissy today (excuse my language) because on were on the internet is the reasonable questions for the books that he is reading. So I am starting yet another blog in which I am going to create a resource for parents who would like to know if their children are retaining the information. I will update soon with specific information
No comments:
Post a Comment