I have been up to a lot, I cant say that I have been 100% as productive as I could be. It has been so hot that I am really dragging and not wanting to do a lot. I have made somethings, and found plenty of new websites that will add to the chaos that I like to call my pintrest. I cant say that the 100 hat challenge is going as well as it was in the beginning but I did start adding my products to etsy. Not that I have made any sales, I still havent sold anything. Etsy did their revamping this morning and all of my shop information disappeared. It would be nice if I knew what I had written originally. I suppose that this is a time for me to renew and get the shop the way that I want it to be from a professional standpoint.
I am putting Aydan back to work and give him the opportunity to make a little bit of money also over the summer. I am going to try to teach the nifty knitter . We shall see how it goes.
More to come soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment